One of our core values is building relationships within a strong, open minded community. Learn how empowering something as simple as observing your breath for 15 minutes without judgement can be. We want to offer this powerful tool to Fort Collins and Northern CO with our unique mobile meditation studio community programs.
Community Meditation Programs in Fort Collins, CO
Self-Serve Sessions - Find our location for the day and stop in to use one of our unique meditation pods house sound system offering guided meditations, binaural beats, nature sounds or silence. This is the perfect opportunity to cultivate a new meditation technique or master your current practice. Self-serve options seat up to 6 at a time for 15 minute sessions. Explore you!
Guided Sessions - Let one of our expert experience creators guide you in an open space, small group setting in various breathwork, meditation and mindfulness techniques. Instructor led group sessions seat up to 9 and sessions last 20-30 minutes.
Meditation Workshops - These instructor led sessions cover various topics such as meditation education, scientific studies, how it can be applied in your day to day life and a multitude of helpful mindfulness techniques. Workshops typically last 2-3 hours and seat up to 9.
Personal Meditation Coaching - Ready to take your journey inward to the next level? Our personal coaching sessions offer invaluable one on one feedback, training and assistance to go deeper into your personal meditation practice, awareness and consciousness.
Ready for Your Self-Exploration Experience?
Interested in a session? Have questions or feedback? We would love to hear from you!
Why Meditation? Current Research Confirms Its Positive Benefits
Reduces stress and anxiety
- Mindfulness meditation may ease anxiety, mental stress
- Meditation programs for psychological stress and well-being: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Just 25 minutes of mindfulness meditation alleviates stress, study shows
- Mindfulness meditation training lowers biomarkers of stress response in anxiety disorder
- Workplace yoga And meditation can lower feelings of stress
Boosts creativity and problem solving
- Meditation makes you more creative, study suggests
- Can 10 minutes of meditation make you more creative?
Strengthens focus and attention span
- Just 10 minutes of meditation helps anxious people have better focus
- Losing focus? Studies say meditation may help
Creates strong social bonds and connectivity
- Open mind, open heart: An anthropological study of the therapeutics of meditation practice in the US
- Nine ways a meditating brain creates better relationships
- Reading people's emotions, with meditation's help
Aids in learning and memory recall
- Effects of a mindfulness meditation course on learning and cognitive performance among university students in Taiwan
- 6 Science-backed methods to improve your memory
Develops self-awareness and mindfulness
- Self-awareness, self-regulation, and self-transcendence (S-ART): a framework for understanding the neurobiological mechanisms of mindfulness
- Neural correlates of mindful self-awareness in mindfulness meditators and meditation-naïve subjects revisited
Helps nurture a sense of happiness
- A Ph.D. in happiness: What 10,000 hours of meditation actually does to your brain
- Meditation and happiness: Mindfulness and self-compassion may mediate the meditation–happiness relationship
- Exercise and meditation – together – help beat depression, Rutgers study finds
Supports health and immunity
- Meditation and yoga can 'reverse' DNA reactions which cause stress, new study suggests
- Mind-body therapies immediately reduce unmanageable pain in hospital patients
- Mindfulness meditation and the immune system: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
Improves sleep quality and rest