Best Used: When questioning direction/path in your life
I love using this technique to really check in with where my internal compass, morals and values are currently at. This can be great to relieve and uncover sources of stress and to reflect on your current levels of compassion and kindness.
- Seated or lying, bring thumb and forefingers together to form a triangle over your heart center.
- Exhale. Inhale through your nose for a count of 8. Exhale fully through your mouth.
- Repeat several times.
- Lower your hands to side and ask yourself “If my heart were planted, what would it grow?”
- Sit with the question for awhile. Breathe deeply as you visualize an answer or image.
- Focus on the visualization.
- Slows the mind
- Reduces blood pressure and heart rate
- Calms the entire being
- Promotes peace and serenity
- Brings you back to the present
Enjoy this technique and remember don’t beat yourself up if the first few times you plant your heart you aren’t happy with what would grow. It is all part of the learning/growth/maturation process here on Earth School.One Love,